We are available remotely!
Make an Appointment via Starfish for a phone or online video meeting with your CeO Advisor or our CeO Writing and Study Skills Specialist!
Questions or concerns? Contact us at 608-265-5106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to wash your hands. wear a mask, and maintain social distance to stop the spread.
What is CeO?
The Center for Educational Opportunity (CeO) provides services for students that are first generation, meet certain federal family income guidelines, and students with documented disabilities. CeO Advisors and Staff embrace a personal approach and provide support in every aspect of the student’s path to achievement and success.
CeO is a program under the federally-funded TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and Student Support Services-STEM (SSS-STEM) Programs.
Learn more about our mission and TRIO services here.
CeO On Instagram
Follow us for our latest updates and information @uwceo
Events around Campus
- April 16All Out! with Hoofer AmbassadorsExperience the outdoors for a weekend and make new friends!4:00 PM, The Terrace, Outside of the Outdoor UW Office, Memorial Union
- April 17All Out! with Hoofer AmbassadorsExperience the outdoors for a weekend and make new friends!3:00 PM
- April 17Virtual APIDA Magazine LaunchAPIDA Heritage Month Magazine Submission Deadline 4/148:00 PM
- April 17Virtual APIDA GalaGala Awards Nomination Deadline 4/38:00 PM
- April 18All Out! with Hoofer AmbassadorsExperience the outdoors for a weekend and make new friends!12:00 PM, The Terrace, Outside of the Outdoor UW Office, Memorial Union