What is CeO?
The Center for Educational Opportunity (CeO) is a diverse, multifaceted, federally and state-funded center that strives to create equal opportunities in higher education. CeO promotes access to resources, academic achievement and personal growth for students whose parents have not received a four-year degree, students who meet specific federal family income guidelines, and students with documented disabilities.
CeO is comprised of the federally-funded TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and Student Support Services-STEM (SSS-STEM) Programs and the state-funded Academic Success and Achievement Program (ASAP). The overall mission of CeO is to increase access, retention, and graduation rates at the University of Wisconsin-Madison for CeO Scholars. In order to achieve this, CeO Advisors and Staff embrace a personal approach and provide support in every aspect of the student’s path to achievement and success.
- Structured First and Second Year Experience
- Support for Scholars with Disabilities
- CeO Classes
- Academic Advising
- Academic Coaching
- Guiding Peers to Success Mentoring Program
- Career Advising
- Study Abroad Advising
- Assistance with Financial Aid, Housing, and Other University Services
- Graduate School and Professional School Advising
- Cultural and Social Activities
- Informational Resources
- June 20
- June 21
- June 26Lunchtime Wellness11:30 AM, Allen Centennial Garden
- June 26
- July 1